The Neoprene Coated Gripping Gloves features:
- 2mm thick fleece lined neoprene for warmth and protection. Neoprene is part of the chloroprene family and was the first commercial synthetic rubber created by the DuPont Corporation. It has good abrasion and cut resistance and is resistant to the effects of aging, sunlight, ozone, oxidation and weather.
- Blind stitch and glued seams for comfort and durability
- Pre-curved fingers for a natural fit. The pre-curved finger pattern give gloves ability to reduce hand fatigue while in the workplace. It provides the user a perfect fit and dexterity while doing construction and other industry related works.
- Textured palm for optimal gripping
- Adjustable wrist strap for a snug fit