For the roughest and fiercest weather conditions, there’s a Yukon Coverall that can keep you going.
These heavyweight coveralls come with long sleeves and pants made of Carhartt’s standard Condura nylon shell, lined with smooth nylon quilt and insulated with Arctic weight polyester. It keeps you warm and dry even under the most unforgiving temperature and precipitation.
Optional hood snaps can be found under the neck lining, for when you need head-to-foot covering.
Added features such as double layer knee panels, a full zip front, and ankle-to-waist zippers all make this work suit comfortable and convenient for the hard worker.
Brace yourself for the wind and snow, and get these coveralls today!
- Extremes® 1000-denier Cordura® nylon shell with Rain Defender® durable water repellent finish
- Wind Fighter™ technology tames the wind
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation
- Under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Double front knee construction with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Triple-stitched main seams