Sandstone Traditional Coat / Black
Here’s heavyweight work apparel designed for enduring the biting cold weather! The Sandstone Traditional Coat provides you with top-notch winter weather protection without sacrificing comfort and mobility!
This cold-weather jacket is made from 12-ounce, 100% sandstone duck with arctic-weight, quilted-nylon lining for insulation. It features triple stitched main seams construction for durability while split-back design, pleated elbows and pleated bi-swing back provides enhanced movement.
For added coverage, the corduroy-trimmed collar with under snaps provides an option for attaching a hood. The two-way brass center front zipper with storm flaps and hook-and-loop closure and inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs keep heat inside. Multipocketed design offers plenty of storage space, including two inside pockets and two large lower front pockets.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass center front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two larger lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split-back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 30.5 inches
- Large Tall: 32.5 inches
- More Colors