Quilt-Lined Zip-To-Thigh Bib Overalls
The toughest jobs call for the toughest work wear that you can rely on! These quilt-lined bib overalls are designed for comfort and function, so you can face the work day with confidence!
This heavyweight work wear is made from 12-ounce, 100% cotton duck and is lined with midweight nylon-quilted polyester. It features a chap-style double front construction with adjustable front suspenders, zipper fly and double front knees with clean out bottoms that can accommodate knee pads. There’s a multi-compartment bib pocket with zipper closure and two large lower pockets at the front, two reinforced pockets at the back and hammer loops on both legs.
These overalls also come with ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures and the Cordura® bad-leg kick panels. Triple-stitched main seams add strength and durability.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Nylon lining quilted to midweight-polyester insulation
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zipper closure
- Zipper fly
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Hammer loops on the left and right legs
- Chap-style double front construction
- Double front knee construction with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Cordura® bad-leg kick panels
- Two-reinforced back pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Metal rivets at vital stress points