Quick Duck® Jefferson Traditional Jacket
Working in brutally cold weather can be difficult, but not with this Jefferson Traditional Jacket!
The winter outerwear is made from 8.5-ounce 60% cotton and 40% polyester canvas with water repellent Rain Defender® finish, keeping you protected from the harsh elements. Triple stitched main seams ensures durability while the pleated elbows, drop tail hem, adjustable hem opening and pleated bi-swing back provides increased movement as you work.
Lighter by 30% but still as durable as sandstone, this winter jacket is insulated with 80 gram 3M® Thinsulate™ Insulation in the body and sleeves. It is designed with a zip-through mock-neck collar and internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hem to keep moisture out.
Multi-pocketed design offers functionality, including two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures, two large lower-front pockets and two inside pockets, one with zipper closure and the other with hook-and-loop closure.
- 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas with Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 30% lighter but ounce-for-ounce as durable as sandstone
- Nylon lining quilted to 80 gram 3M® Thinsulate™ Insulation in the body and sleeves
- Two-way, center-front zipper with inner storm flap
- Mock-neck collar with zip-through zipper
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Two inside pockets; one with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomic shaped sleeve hem
- Adjustable hem opening
- Drop tail hem
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 30 inches
- Large Tall: 32 inches