High-Visibility Class 3 Waterproof Sherwood Jacket
Don’t let the snow or rain stop you from whatever it is that needs to be done. Work in safety and visibility in this High Visibility Class 3 Waterproof Sherwood Jacket from Carhartt.
Because any day at work isn’t going to be productive when your uncomfortable or unsafe, this jacket is designed to keep you dry and easy to see, even in pouring rain. It is made of 250-denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish and brushed polyester quilt lining that also works to keep you warm.
It is ANSI 107 Class 3 certified for high-visibility, with Scotchlite™ Reflective Material trim that stays functional through up to 75 home washings.
You’ll definitely work with peace of mind and security in this Sherwood Jacket, so grab yours now!
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell
- Waterproof membrane and Rain Defender® durable water-repellent
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Brushed polyester quilt lining in body
- Snap on/removable contoured hood with adjustable drawcord
- Two front utility bands at shoulder level
- Right-chest pocket with flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Left-sleeve pocket with flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Heavy duty zipper with storm flap
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure
- Two lower-front double pockets with top entry and side hand warmer entry
- Sleeves include ergonomic openings with stretch-polyester storm cuffs and hook-and-loop adjustment
- Two inside pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large Regular: 30.75 inches
- ANSI Class 3, Type R visibility standards 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material, segmented trim #5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Meets ANSI/SEA 107