High-Visibility Class 3 Waterproof Jacket
Need protection and high visibility while working outdoors in the worst kind of weather? Then this high Visibility Class 3 Waterproof Jacket from Carhartt is your best bet.
Made of 250-denier 100% polyester shell, this jacket is designed to withstand wear and tear from outdoor conditions and expeditions.
It has a detachable hood, polyester mesh lining that wicks away moisture quickly, and waterproof finish to keep you dry while you stay outdoors.
It is rated Class 3 for visibility and comes with Scotchlite™ Reflective Material, segmented trim #5510 that reflects light, so you can be sure that you are not missed at the job site.
Stay dry, protected, and highly visible at work in this waterproof jacket, simply add to cart to get yours!
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell
- Waterproof membrane and Rain Defender® durable water-repellent
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- 100% polyester mesh lining in body
- 100% nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- Interior stretch-polyester storm cuffs
- Snap on/removable contoured hood with adjustable drawcord
- Two front utility bands at shoulder level
- Heavy duty zipper with storm flap
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closure and storm flaps
- Two inside pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large Regular: 30.75 inches
- ANSI Class 3, Type R visibility standards 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material, segmented trim #5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Meets ANSI/SEA 107