Flame Resistant Rugged Flex® Jean Straight Fit
Get to work in these stylish yet functional and fire-resistant Rugged Flex Jeans from Carhartt.
These four-way stretch denim pants is made of 12.5 ounce denim that’s 99% cotton and 1% spandex. It’s a sturdy yet stretchable fabric that will move and stretch with your every movement.
You feel more comfortable and more flexible while enjoying the protection it provides. It meets NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112 requirements for your safety.
It comes in slim seat and thigh design and sits comfortably just below your waits for maximum comfort.
Get this rugged pair today and enjoy the ultimate flexibility it offers!
- 12-ounce, FR denim: 99% cotton/ 1% spandex
- Rugged Flex® durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Straight traditional fit sits slightly below the waist
- Slim seat and thigh
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Straight leg opening
- Carhartt FR logo sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112