FR Midweight Canvas Active Jacket / Quilt-Lined / Carhartt Brown
Here’s a reliable jacket that will keep you warm and protected even when you’re not at work!
This high-quality jacket is made from 8.5-ounce, FR canvas (88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon) and lined with FR quilt. NFPA/UL compliant, this light jacket features a brass zipper front with Nomex FR zipper tape and hook-and-loop closure for electric arc protection and Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband. It also comes with a quilt-lined hood with an adjustable Nomex FR drawcord.
This flame resistant jacket also offers plenty of storage, including two lower front pockets and two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures.
- 8.5-ounce, FR canvas: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- 8.75-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex® FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Attached quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 29-inches
- Large Tall: 31-inches
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 3 label sewn on zipper flap
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112