FR Full Swing® Quick Duck® Lanyard Access Jacket / Carhartt Brown
Move without restriction and work without worry when your wear this lightweight work jacket! This flame resistant jacket with lanyard access is 20% lighter than other heavier outerwear but it provides the same warmth and function!
This duck jacket is made with triple-stitched main seams and from 8.5-ounce FR Quick Duck® (88% cotton and 12% nylon). Both water repellent and flame resistant, the full swing jacket also provides ease of movement with its patented Mighty Back™ bi-swing between shoulders, Flex Elbow™ and Freedom Gusset™ under the arms design. As an additional safety feature, it comes with a flapped back opening that admits a lanyard for attaching a safety harness.
This safety jacket is NFPA/UL compliant and features a brass zipper front with Nomex FR zipper tape and snap closures and flaps for electric arc protection and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs that cinch tightly to fit under-work gloves. The stand-up collar comes with under-snaps for an optional FR hood.
- 8.5-ounce, FR Quick Duck®: 88% cotton/12% nylon with Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier outerwear
- Insulated with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation FR
- Mighty Back™ bi-swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow™ for less restriction
- Freedom Gusset™ under the arms for ease of movement
- Flapped back opening admits a lanyard for attachment to safety harness
- Stand-up collar with flap to cover hidden snaps for detachable optional FR hood
- Left-chest map pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets
- Left sleeve upper-arm pocket
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Brass zipper front with Nomex® FR zipper-tape plus inside and outside protective flaps and snap closure for electric-arc protection
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under work gloves
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 29.5-inches
- Large Tall: 31.5-inches
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 3 labels sewn on side seam
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112