Flame Resistant Full Swing® Quick Duck® Coat
If you’re looking for something that’s lightweight but as warm as heavier outerwear, then the Full Swing Quick Duck coat is the perfect choice for you!
This insulated jacket is 20% lighter, as it is made from 8.5-ounce FR Quick Duck® (88% cotton and 12% nylon). This all-rounder jacket is also equipped with water-repellent Rain Defender® fabric and insulated with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation FR. For more freedom of movement and instant recovery, it features Mighty Back™ bi-swing between shoulders, Flex Elbow™ and Freedom Gusset™ under the arms. This work jacket also offers multi-pockets for storing gear, tools and other essentials with two chest pockets and two lower front pockets all with snap closures as well as an upper arm pocket on the left sleeve.
This flame resistant jacket is NFPA/UL compliant, making it suitable for work areas where fire or electrical hazard is a concern. It comes with a brass zipper front with Nomex FR zipper tape and snap closures and flaps for electric arc protection, Nomex FR inside-waist adjustable drawcord, rib-knit storms cuffs with ergonomic sleeves. The collar comes with under-snaps for a detachable FR hood.
- 8.5-ounce, FR Quick Duck®: 88% cotton/ 12% nylon with Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier outerwear
- Insulated with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation FR
- Mighty Back™ bi-swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow™ for less restriction
- Freedom Gusset™ under the arms
- Stand-up collar with flap to cover hidden snaps for detachable optional FR hood
- Two-chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures
- Two-lower front pockets with snap-closures
- Left sleeve upper arm pocket
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Brass zipper front with Nomex® zipper-tape plus inside and ouside protective flaps and snap closure for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® FR inside-waist adjustable drawcord
- Internal rib knit storm cuffs with ergonomic shaped sleeve hem
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 30-inches
- Large Tall: 32-inches
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 3 labels sewn on left chest pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112