Flame Resistant Duck Traditional Coat
Working on a job that exposes you to unpredictable weather conditions or where fire is a concern? This flame resistant jacket is here to keep you warm, comfortable and ready to face the tough work days ahead!
This FR coat is made from 13-ounce, 100% FR cotton duck with FR quilt lining and is NFPA/UL compliant. It is built with Nomex FR inside-waist adjustable drawcord, rib-knit storms cuffs as well as two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures. The collar comes with under-snaps for attaching an optional hood.
The front of the jacket is designed with two-way brass zippers with Nomex FR zipper tapes and protective flaps both inside and outside. It also comes with a hook-and-loop closure for electric arc protection.
- 13-ounce, 100% FR cotton duck
- 11.5-ounce, FR quilt-lining; FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex® FR inside-waist adjustable drawcord
- Nomex® FR rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two-way brass zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps and hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 31.5-inches
- Large Tall: 33.5-inches
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 4 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112