Flame Resistant Canvas Cargo Pant
Get the right kind of work clothes that perfectly suits your line of work and provides the protection from risks that you are exposed to.
The FR Canvas Cargo Pants from Carhartt is designed to protect with its 8.5 ounce FR canvas that’s made of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. This material is guaranteed to protect you against flame-related injuries.
Aside from its FR protection, it also feels exceptionally comfortable to wear, which makes it easy to move and work in. It’s the perfect combination of function and comfort that you deserve.
Never sacrifice your comfort and safety, get these pants today!
- 8.5-ounce, FR canvas: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Loose Original fir sits slightly above the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Two large side cargo pockets with pen slots
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Straight leg opening
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112