Duck Traditional Coat
Gear up for the winter season and arm yourself with this cold-weather work gear! Our duck coat will protect you against the brutally cold winds, keeping you well-insulated and comfortable!
Made from 12-ounce 100% ring spun cotton duck, this coat is engineered with split-back construction, triple-stitched main seams and pleated elbows to allow better mobility. This arctic quilt-lined coat is designed with 2-way brass center-front zippers plus storm flap and hook-and-loop closure. Multi-pocketed construction features two chest pockets, two large lower-front pockets and interior pockets, providing ample storage space for all your tools. The quilted, nylon-lined traditional coat also comes with a corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps, providing an option for adding a hood.
- 12-Ounce, firm hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass center-front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split-back construction
- Pleated by-swing back
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length:
- Large Regular: 31.25 Inches
- Large Tall: 33.5 Inches