Arctic-Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls / Carhartt Brown
Here’s a pair of heavyweight overalls that works as hard as you do! The arctic-quilt lined bibs are designed to keep you warm and comfortable on the job site!
It is made from 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck and is lined with arctic-weight nylon-quilted polyester insulation. At the front, it is outfitted with adjustable front-elastic suspenders, a multi-compartment bib pocket, two large front pockets, a hammer loop on the left leg and a zipper fly. At the back are two reinforced pockets for more storage options.
These overalls also feature double front knee construction with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads and ankle-to-knee leg zippers with protective storm flaps for easy on/off. Main seams are triple-stitched for durability and strength.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Zipper fly
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Double-front knee construction with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Made in the USA of US and imported parts